RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:53:43 -0800
Jo Yoshida:

> While I'm wasting bandwidth here, I've wondered recently, especially
> through this thread, what the female members of this list felt about the
> way us guys resolve our philosophical differences? :D  woohoo!

That's particularly amusing to me, since I only found out this
morning that YOU are a guy! :D  I was unsure before, since I
associate the spelling of Jo, instead of Joe, with gals.  Not
that I care deeply or anything; it's what you say that counts. :)

This is actually the first place I have posted using my first name
on a regular basis.  I go by my nickname - Reggie - more often in
communication via internet, because in some circles, you get more
respect when people assume you're a guy.  Sad, but true.  I've also
found it VERY interesting what happens when certain people who had
assumed I was a guy find out different.  But I digress...

As for the NFL guys, I'm no fan.  Even before seeing Mr. Wolfe at
the expo and subsequently reading their book, I had an impression of
arrogance from their website.  It was only reinforced at the expo.
First, Mr. Wolfe told us he would have lots of testimonials, but he
proceeded to just show endless slides of his friends -- as if to say,
"Yes! You too can be part of my cool club!"  Second, because of this
useless slideshow, he went way over his alotted time, even to the
point where they turned the lights out on him.  But he just HAD to
get that BAD poetry read, for some reason.  The guy has done way
too much Tony Robbins, if you ask me.  His giant within needs to
tone it down a notch.

I agree with the folks who say that the ball of reconciliation is
squarely in NFL's court.

Carol