RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 00:49:46 GMT
I bet you have "A" type blood.  Many A's do well on vegetables.  Note
that,
in general, meat, dairy, eggs, kidney beans, lima beans and wheat are
all
contra-indicated.

Incidentally, according to the 'diet', A's can eat snails (Helix
pomatia),
which benefit those who have a history of breast cancer in the family.

And a comment about cooked: perhaps it is not so much that your
daughter's
problem is caused by  cooked food per se, it could be the _type_ of
food:
eg wheat could cause mucus problems.
Lynton