RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 1999 06:08:25 GMT
Hi to Peter, et al

Hope you all are doing (and eating) well!

I have been away from this list for about a year, trying the ER4YT eating
plan.  And in a big switch from eating "all raw", I went "all cooked".  And
done rather well on it, I might add.  However, I want to add more raw foods
to my diet, I sort of feel that there is something missing.

Have there been any breakthroughs in the last year?  Are there many on
ER4YT?  Are there many that remember me? (Is that because of failing memory,
or the turnover on the list?

regards to all,
Lynton