RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dariusz ROZYCKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 14:27:14 -0400
Oh, I did forget to mention in my last mail: one of the other discoveries
I've made lately is that forcing anything out of your body is just as bad
as forcing it in.  In fact, perhaps even worse.  Meaning that if yuou
have to spend more than one minute sitting in your bathroom, then you
should put your pants back on and leave.  I found that elimination comes
just as naturally as hunger.  In fact, it is much more urgent and obvious
than hunger (perhaps an indication of its greater importance even, I
don't know).  If you do wait for this singal, the elimination will be
complete and absolutely smooth.