RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 08:04:23 -0800
the following is unofficial, subject to change. The next Expo
will not involve SF-LiFE in any way, although we will likely rent
a booth there. (And we might have a copy of "Raw Eating" by Arhsavir Ter
Hovannessian there (at the booth, as a prop), for anyone to compare with
the NFL book for evidence of plagiarism by NFL.)

Anyway, the next Expo  might be 2 days, in early October of next year,
in San Francisco.  Consider the preceding an unconfirmed rumor, and not
an announcement or obligation on anyone.

The Expo is being done by the same promoter, so you can probably
expect something along the same lines, i.e. emphasis on the
"cranks and crazies" that characterize the raw movement.

Tom Billings