RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ben Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 18:32:18 -0500
Aaron wrote:
>Lately rather than going fresh RAF, I low temp dry ostrich and buffalo at
95
>degrees.

Aaron,

I would be most interested in the method of dehydrating the meats that you
speak of.  I also face the problem of not being able to take my raw beef
anywhere I go; the dried meat might help out quite a bit.  Would you be
willing to share with me how you perform this task, if you use a certain
appliance, etc?

Also, do you notice a difference in how your body reacts to the dried meats
vs. fresh raw meats?  Or are both equally digestable?

Many thanks,

Ben