RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blake Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 23:23:14 +0800
Having studied Evolution at the university on Western Australia last year I
have to say I am in full support for it. Evidence for it comes in many
different forms.

I have yet to be shown any convincing arguments for creationist thinking or
against evolution which INO is not a theory but a fact.

Blake