RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Blake Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 06:18:50 -0500
Hi everyone,,,

I just joined and though I would tell you all a bit about my self.

I am a 19 year old nutrition student and I live in Perth, Western Australia.
I have been vegan for about 20 months and vegetarian for 26, although am not
dogmatic about it as some people are. I live with my parents and two younger
sister all of whom are vegetarian. I am not under any illusions that an
optimum diet must be vegan or veg. Although I don't have any personal
interest in eating animal foods am still interested in the idea of RAF's.

I have a large interest in raw foods/fasting/health and try to eat large
amounts of fruit and veg each day with the rest of my calories coming from
whole grains and legumes.

I recently put up a website which is changing everyday, I will consider
suggestions.

http://www.iinet.net.au/~pgraham/blakeshealthpage.htm

I have had conatct with some of you, Tom B, Dr Bernarr, Ric L, Anwar, and
others may know me from raw disussion forums.

Blake