RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kristine Stein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:52:38 PDT
Jeff,

I wondered where you went, I thought maybe you died, or succumbed to
your greens and fruits addictions.  Anyway, I missed you, you are the
only person worth writing to on this list. The only guy with any true
balls to say what's really on his mind.  Anyway, how is your battle with
greens and fruit addiction coming?  Are you still addicted and avoiding
breatharianism?  Or even the transition weakness phase of 100%
fruitarianism?

My stupid vegan granddaughter was hoping you'd post your picture.  She
was visiting and read your posts and was interested.  I told her not to
waste her time with fruit addicted, green addicted, fruitarians. Sorry,
she's a cutie but unless you are 100%, you're not good enough for her.

Don't give up, you can become breatharian!  If an old woman can do it,
you can!

Love always,
Kristine