RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 07:03:34 -0400
When one takes the ideas of yin/yang, and "damp" and whatever other
ideas
that macro consists of, then comes to the conclusions that macro comes
to,
it doesn't seem to be very logical or natural to me.  It seems
contrived -
there is only one diet for beings, that is whatever raw materials one
is best
adapted to eat that exist in ones environment.  Trying to apply vague
concepts
such as the above is humans thinking too much. I have read some macro
theory,
but not Ohzawa.