RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Schnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 10:59:25 -0500
09/03/03 3:27:04 AM, Jerry Story <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

snip
  On the other hand, in my studies on nutrition I found
>that perhaps every disease has some connection with one or more nutrient
>deficiencies.  Probably there are multiple contributing factors in the
>causing of a disease.

The role of intestinal microbes has been ignored on this list and others. Is it possible that they do nothing
good for us?
I think that the load of poisons(toxins) that we all carry cripples the ability of these microbes to convert food
into a form that is actually nutritious.
If this is true, it would explain the epidemic of deficiency disease in the midst of plenty.

Compare this to agriculture, where if the farmer has used the wrong fertilizer/pesticides, the soil microbes need
three years to resume normal function to qualify as organic.

William