RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 09:34:28 -0700
I just wanted to echo Ward's invitation to all raw-food listmembers
to visit the new web site, Beyond Vegetarianism,  at

http://www.beyondveg.com

Putting the site together has entailed a major effort by those
involved.
I too am feeling some fatigue from the effort, and might refrain from
participation in discussion of site topics, on this list. However,
listmembers are (of course) welcome to freely discuss the site topics
on this list.

As the new web site is large and some topics are addressed in multiple
articles, I would suggest (in the interest of promoting well-informed
discussions) that listmembers read as much of the site material as
possible, before engaging in detailed discussions.

I hope that you find the site to be of interest.

Tom Billings
http://www.beyondveg.com