RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 14:28:36 -0700
Hi Janis!!!

> Yes, I've been using the MPG too, just didn't write about the whole protocol
> as you had already done so.

I sort of thought so.

> Got my units from Russ (SOTA) nb: see my earlier messages in the archives
> with their 800 # and website

It sounded like it.

> Would be very interested to get the web address and 800 # about Mike's
> units.  Have seen him on video and want to know about other options, as I'm
> telling alot of people about this.

I can get you his # but he doesn't have an (800) # and doesn't really
talk to people too much because lots of people call.  He works with a
Foundation called the BioEnergetic Resource Foundation and they answer a
lot of the questions and it's done that way for Legal reasons so that
the Powers That Be don't try and get him in trouble and shut him down if
you know what I mean.

If you'd like to get any Units please just give me a call and I can get
you anything you want plus actually you and your people money because I
get everything at a discount and so will give everyone you refer a deal.

I have a lot of things here with my Foundation and I do everything by
Donation so that I never get messed with by whomever.  I been doing this
for years and have never had a problem.  I'll probably have my Web Site
up soon and I'll have a List of what I'll have to offer for everyone and
probably a lot of stuff most people have never heard of.  Just give me a
call or have anyone you want call me and I'll be happy to talk with them
and I don't have to be as cautious with what I say since I'm not
actually "selling" anything but just have things available for donations
- It works for me!!! - :)!!!

> Tell me about your great experience. (you can write privately as this is
> getting somewhat off line for raw foods!)

I will.

> also, am getting my second live-blood test today (if they show up -- are now
> 40  minutes late).  I had one the day before I started and my blood was a
> mess.  Will be interesting to see how it has changed.

I'd definitely like to know what happens and please let us know here as
I think this is an important issue even for here because the reason
we're really even here in the first place is for our Total Health.

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!
---
UIN: 2038656