RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roberta Leong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 1999 18:18:47 -0800
Hi all,

Personally, I think a two week fast on distilled water will injure most people's
health.  I would never recommend that for any patient.  I think eating very
sparingly or nearly fasting is much preferable.

I have helped people with herpes by using Chinese herbs.  My patients have all
told me that this works well.  Since I always recommend raw foods for any
infection or immune system problems I have to think the herbs work best with
lots of raw foods.

Regards,
Roberta