RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandy Rzetelny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:33:48 EST
In a message dated 11/24/98 2:48:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 >Would you mind being more specific about how eating raw meat has healed you?
 >Were you on  totally raw vegan diet previous to this so you could see the
 >difference between raw and raw with meat?

 (I'll use RAF for raw animal foods and CAF for cooked animal foods).

 As I stated, the main reason I looked into RAF was due to reading the work of
 Aajonus Vonderplanitz, Weston Price, Francis Pottenger, and Ronald Schmid.>>

I have read their books. Were you a raw vegan for any peiod of time before
this so you could compare the effects of vegan raw foods to RAF?

  - I could digest a great deal more RAF than CAF.  RAF digested extremely
easy.
 - Over a few months of time, I began to notice enhanced muscle tone with no
 excercise. (Yeah, laugh if you want, but it's true)>>

I believe you. I heard the same from someone else on RAF. Sounds great!

 - In general, my feeling of health greatly improved through consistent
 consumption of RAF.  Physically I saw obvious improvements in skin, hair, and
 strength.

My skin is very dried out on a vegan RF  but I only eat whole foods- no oils-
perhaps this would also make a diff. Did you eat oils eg flax seed oil
previous to RAF?

 Unlike Kirt I have found better results as I eat _more_ RAF.  I typically
 consume more than a pound of beef per day, usually in the form of steaks
(which
 can get expensive).  I know it may sound like a lot, but in my personal case
it
 really made the difference.  I'll continue to consume the large amounts of
RAF
 as long as I continue to see these beneifts.>>

I think I read in someone's post recently that more than 7-10 % RAF can cause
tumors in humans. Do you know anything about that?

Thanks for your help

Love
Sandy