RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 21:36:01 -1000
Ben:
>Notwithstanding that I am currently following his RAF guidelines, I find
>myself not being so much of a "missionary" for Aajonus as much as when I
>first grasped his ideas.  I am excited about how it is helping my health,
>and I'm excited to see what develops in this area of nutritional healing.
>All in all, I think that the scrutiny it is getting will be very helpful in
>exposing the weaknesses AND strengths of Aajonus' ideas.
>
>So, not only do I "acknowledge" Moss' review, but I appreciate it.

You are not acknowledging that Aajonus seems to be...well, simply lying.
Neither do you appear to be demanding a public accounting of the facts from
him (though I have no idea what goes on in private). Granted, your
missionary phase is over, but is it to be replaced by passive condonement?

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft