RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 07:03:11 +0000
  Gregg, you ask for a reply, so I'll do as you do, with ever so many
fewer words (is many fewer too opaque?) in exclamatory thickets,
and less wind.
   Both 'conventions' (precise times and 'full' names) are trivial to
some.  Their only connection to food is When dining occurs and
Who dines.
   You'll soon be spared this writer's irksome anonymity and
evil-intentioned lack of respect for Time, since I must be about my
concerns... but others won't be spared long posts that say little,
echoing dear Gil spiritually.
   Thanks, though, for showing that not only fruitarians become
petty tyrants and grumps...  as they say, Raw Is Poison...       Pet