RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
RICHARD BOETTNER <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:13:27 EDT
A - the person is on this list
B - they asked me to mail them something that didnt go thru
C - this was the only way to reach them
D - why do you ask?

its not just my use of JUNO but others on this list and people on other
lists who use juno as well!
not everyone uses the same software and can get ziped files - in fact
allot of people can only get ASCII files

so if you are so tired - please use the delete key and ignore the whole
thing - once people have the files they asked for, its over

a thought that needs no response:
if you let the little things get to you, what happens when really big
things happen to you?
lighten up - will ya

please, have a nice day