RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gregg M Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:49:44 -0700
Hi Elysa!!!

> Hi, I am interested in sources of raw organic olive oil.  Right now one of the
> tastiest sources I know of is from Sundance Country Farm - at 888 - 269-9888.
> Tell them Elysa refered you to them.  This is one of the tastiest olive oils I
> have encountered. Yummmmmmmm

I'll check them out but did you ever check to see if the Oil they carry
was made from Black Ripe Olives?  Taste is good and one thing but I'm
sure you know that Unripe Fruit isn't really that good for you.  I don't
know all the Physiological Reasons why - I'd like to - so that's why I
only Eat, Juice, and get Oil from Ripe Fruit.  If you know about Ripe as
oppose to Unripe Fruit and the Health Benefits and Detriments of both
I'd really appreciate it - Thanks!!!

> Off to tape more shows: Elysa's Raw & Wild Food Show

Have Fun!!! - :)

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!

P.S. Elysa you might want to use your Full Name since that's the
Convention here and I noticed that you and every AOL User here does the
same thing and just use their AOL Username like you do:

ElysaTV <[log in to unmask]>

So you might want to try using:
Elysa Lastname <[log in to unmask]>

So we could know who you really are.  I think I saw your show - or at
least part of it - on Public Access once and I never did get your Full
Name.  You seemed like a Nice Person and knew a lot about Raw Fruits and
Vegetables and I think you're a Vegetarian and so I'd really like to
know from your Experience and Perspective what you think about RAF - Raw
Animal Food - because that's the way I and a lot of us eat here and I
always Love to get and hear more input on what People think and know
about that if anything - Thanks!!!

 - Take Care!!!

 - Gregg!!!