RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Stankiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 22:55:10 -0400
I would investigate Microhydrin.  See their website at
http://www.rbcglobenet.com.  I have started several of my clients on it and
they are getting fantastic results.  Briefly, its a hydride, a hydrogen with
an extra electron, making it the safest anti-oxidant known right now (all
others become unstable themselves once they give up an electron).
Basically, there is a lot of negatively charged hydrogen ions in raw foods,
especially freshly made juices such as orange or carrot.  What gives the
pickup is that in the carbon cycle hydrogen and oxygen and carbon interact
producing carbon dioxide, water, and ATP, the cellular energy.  One capsule
of Microhydrin contains the equivalent of several hundred gallons (you read
right) of freshly squeezed juices.  And you know that various juices have
been used for immune system disorders.  It's the only thing right now that I
would chance betting on that may help.  (It is also extremely alkalizing).

js

>>Have you tried kombucha tea and / or essiac?
>>Virginia

>>>Help everybody!  My dearest companion, a boxer named Maya, age 5 1/2, was
>>>just diagnosed with lymphoma.  She has on a raw foods diet and taking lots

John Stankiewicz, Nutritionist, Clinic Rep.
http://www.radiant-living.com/trnsndcr.htm