RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 04 May 1997 14:48:29 +0200
Kirt,

> example, during our years in Thailand, pineapple stops were more frequently
> a loss of flavor as opposed to the burning acid stop associated with
> pineapple. Indeed, pineapple was a staple for us--so perhaps this is an
> example of tolerance more so than anything else...

The pineapples might have been over-breeded
because a faint stop is a typical sign of
that. Tolerance is possible too, although
I never experienced fruit tolerance.
OR: They were riper! Unripe fruits are
usually much sharper and less satisfying.

> Yes. And looking to Burger to help anyone avoid mistakes is almost silly
> IMO. His dishonesty and behavior begs any advice he might have...

I can't agree with that. Whenever I asked
some Instincto at Montrame for help I got
enlighting and satisfying answers and
when I tried there advice, it proved to
be true.

Karl