RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 09:29:02 +0000
From:
Chet Day <[log in to unmask]>
Aaron wrote:
=========
> I really would like to compile authenticated, or as close as possible,
> information on the diets of all the raw gurus.  Any ideas or sources?? Any
> help would be appreciated!

Chet replies:
=========
Good luck on finding the truth with this because my experience
in doing similar detective work is that a lot of embellishment,
half-truths, and downright lies are all-too-often involved with
the so-called experts. For an example of the results of some
research I did on TC Fry, the Fruitarian of Natural Hygiene,
visit my web site at http://chetday.com and look under the
interview submenu under the article menu. You'll need Adobe
Acrobat Reader to see this back issue of my newsletter however.

Chet

Chet Day

Learn God's Way to Ultimate Health at Hallelujah Acres Online:
http://hacres.com

Improve life with our free email health tip!
Just send a letter to [log in to unmask]