RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Robert Jordan)
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 1996 17:18:38 -0400
The RFVC will have a summertime picnic in Wheaton Regional Park, Wheaton,
Maryland on Sunday, August 11, 1996 rain or shine from 12:30 to 3:30 p.m.
Entrance to the park is at Georgia Avenue & Shorefield Road. Bring enough
food to share with 10 other persons. Also, take along guitars, rhythm
instruments, frizbees, vollyballs, etc. and be prepared to meet lots of
interesting people. Of note: author, lecturer, and health food store owner
Millie Irby Thornton, M.A. will present the challenge, "Bring any raw
vegetarian food to me and I will use it to prepare not only an appetizing and
palatable dish, but also one that is both distinctive and sumptuous." A
question and answer session will follow. For more information call: Robert
Jordan, M.A.Ed., founder of the RFVC at (202) 726-5671.