RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
[log in to unmask] (Robert Jordan)
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 00:39:23 -0400
The club has been set up as a support group for users of the live food
vegetarian diet. I have studied the literature on this diet and lifestyle for
over ten years and as the need grew to develop like minded friends, the
development of the club emerged. We have monthly meetings for recipe sharing.
Some of our members have written books, or they are in the process of doing
so. At any rate, to be healthy and conscious you need friends, persons who
share like philosophies. If you secure such individuals, then you can reach
to higher goals. Our club exists as a forum for sharing information on the
science of "living food". So much of what is available for us to eat is, or
has been somewhere along the line, processed. Sandy, clubs such as this one
are not difficult to set up. Just develop a flier reading: Living foods Club
now forming - recipe sharing - potlucks!!! For more information call Sandy at
(phone number). You will receive calls from lots of interesting people. Then,
simply arrange to use somebody's house for the gathering and there you are.
Do these things for me; then, let us know how things are.

Robert