RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Orlando <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 08:00:24 -0400
>Okay. You said about eating fish:
>>I'll take your word for it.  I seem to be thinking clearly without it, so
>>may be an individual thing, or some other unknown factor.
>
>I pointed out that you seem to be thinking clearly without fish but
>you don't know how much you would improve your thinking if you added
>fish to your diet.

I was just joking, pretending to not be clear headed.
I understand what you were saying.

>>Don't you think it's difficult to eat raw fish as a human?
>
>Think? I just do it. If my body needs it, it tastes very good. The
>japanese do it frequently. Where's the problem?

What I meant was - not you, but when proto-humans ate fish -
presumably with
primitive tools, how easy and efficient would that have been to
acquire and
eat (scales, bones, etc)?  Or is this not relevant to you?

>but still having minor problems because of a mercury intoxification
>four years ago. So I still have one or two colds per year and some-
>times low energy.
>My nutrition follows the ideas of instinctive nutrition which in-
>clude raw animal foods.

Interesting.  I wonder if it's the mercury.  I have mercury in my
dental
fillings that may be affecting me, but I haven't been ill since
becoming a
raw food eater (2 years - amazing) and have great energy.  What other
foods
do your instincts move you to eat?  All raw?
Do you find that you digest raw meat well?