RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Janis Callen Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 12:45:05 -0400
At 16:46 9/30/98 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm glad you had and are having such good results from the Devices.  I
>can tell by the name you're using that you must being using the ones
>from Russ out of Canada, which are the only other ones endorsed by Bob
>Beck, and they're really Good and Top Quality Units.  From what I can
>see you don't see to have a MPG - Magnetic Pulse Generator - and so I'm
>wondering how you were going after any of the latent virus that seem to
>hide in the Nerve Sheathes and/or other areas.  You mentioned you know
>about how latent Herpes virus hides in the Nerve Sheathes and so the
>Blood Purification Devices can't get in there because there's no Blood
>Flow in the Nerve Sheathes and in some other ares of the Body.  If you
>don't know much about the MPGs and/or how they work I can tell you more
>if you Contact me, but maybe you do and just didn't get one yet.  But
>before I'd say I was cured I'd make sure I went over my Whole Body until
>I was sure that all those Little Suckers were gone from everywhere they
>might be hiding - Get those Little Suckers!!! - ZAP!!! ZAP!!! ZAP!!! -
>:)!!!
Hi Gregg,

Yes, I've been using the MPG too, just didn't write about the whole protocol
as you had already done so.

Got my units from Russ (SOTA) nb: see my earlier messages in the archives
with their 800 # and website

Would be very interested to get the web address and 800 # about Mike's
units.  Have seen him on video and want to know about other options, as I'm
telling alot of people about this.

Tell me about your great experience. (you can write privately as this is
getting somewhat off line for raw foods!)

also, am getting my second live-blood test today (if they show up -- are now
40  minutes late).  I had one the day before I started and my blood was a
mess.  Will be interesting to see how it has changed.

Love peace and total health....
Janis

320 Oakland Park Avenue
Columbus, OH 43214
home tel: 614 447-8983 fax: 614 447-8783                   [log in to unmask]
Associate professor, Kenyon College, on leave
                      alternate e-mail:  [log in to unmask]