RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tiina Makela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 1996 14:54:53 +0300 (EET DST)
>Rich Pattison wrote:
> How about we give it a fresh start and
>introduce ourselves so we have some idea of where we're coming from.

I come from the North-Eastern Finland, near the Russian border
(66N 29E, near the Arctic Circle). I guess I`m the northernmost
member of the list, right?

I`ve been interested in living/raw foods since 15 (being
now 32). I`m interested on the whole in health and fitness,
and a healthy diet is one part of it.

I don`t know whether to cry or laugh today: I planted my
tomato seedlings outside this week and today it is snowing!
Only +1 degree Celsius and it is the middle of June! Yeah,
I must be a *little* *bit* crazy with my rawfoods enthusiasm
this far North. ;)

Anyways, there will start a living food trainer (and a therapist)
schooling in the beginning of 1997 in Finland and I hope
I will be accepted there as a student. :)

Regards,
Tiina Makela