RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tiina Makela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 21:36:27 +0200 (EET)
I had an "experiment" on instinctive/intuitive eating some weeks ago.
My "study" was conducted far in the North, in the middle of winter,
so it was known beforehand to miscarry. Though I didn`t take it very
serious, I found a couple of interesting things (and I had fun).

Eating by bare hands was great! I also found dull to eat tidy (tidyly?).
I got some sort of satisfaction from wet hands and face, juices of fruits
dripping along the arms and licking hands clean when I finished eating!

Now, I wait impatiently for summer: creeping on the ground eating
berries, taking a nap on a carpet of moss and not caring a bit of
how funny I look like, thinking nothing, just enjoying life with all
my six <grin> senses!

Right now I can`t imagine myself catching an animal and eating it live
or raw but who knows what kind of things I would find myself doing
after living some weeks or months in woods!

	 Tiina.