RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 96 23:26:00 PDT
Alex wrote:

>Succinctly put (and greatly oversimplified to be sure), of the past 50
>million years of our ancestral genetic evolution, roughly the first
>half occured in a tropical environment, and the second half in a
>non-tropical environment. So why is one to believe that the tropics is
>our home?

The answer is also provided here by yourself. It is in the dialectic.
Home is where a journey starts from, the origin, the radix or root. For
me the homecoming is both a spiritual reunion (as in Rastafari return to
Mount Zion) and also a logical scientific return- clothing is not an
adaptation.

Jah love,
J.C