RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 1997 10:47:54 -0700 (MST)
>>I'm not allowed to publish the findings until it's published in a journal
>>and then I don't know if copyright law will allow me to put it on
>the Net, but I hope to do a shorter version in layperson's terms to put
>on the Net and elsewhere.

I too, Ellie, would be interested in reading your article
including the techno one.
Let me know the journal is will appear in.
And the lay one too.
You are hot on the tracks of this emotional interaction with the physical.
I will read Miller, not familiar with Janov and Kirt.
Who are they and what have they published?
Also, heard about another book called Raising the Spirited Child
that one of my clients mentioned to me.
I plan to take a look at that too.
Thanks so much for your work,
Kind Regards,