RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Karl-W. Geitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 08:09:11 +0200
Zephyr,

> As I've said in other posts, the big change in my diet right now is that
> I'm very hungry.

Do you mean a higher instinctive attraction to food or
do you have that hunger feeling in the intestines?

> I'm eating at least twice the amount of food...

Many people eat much more when they recover from a bad
sickness.

Could you imagine to stop eating meat for 3 weeks or so?
It might be nothing bad with it because I have heard
from other people who ate lots of meat, especially while
recovering from bad illnesses, like cancer. And some
born Instinctos are known to eat lots of meat, sometimes.
But missing meat for 3 weeks wouldn't harm you and after-
wards you would know if you were in tolerance.
(Eating only tiny amounts during that time would keep
the tolerance.)

Karl