RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 15:07:19 -0700
Frank,

I think it is very possible you have parasites.

However,  FYI I read up on parasites recently, especially tapeworm
infections (from fish, pork, beef etc) and my dignosis book says that
many of types of tapeworm problems are ASYMPTOMATIC = without symptoms.
"Vague gastrointestinal symptoms" and "systemic symptoms" have been
observed, but not severe abdominal pain.

So your pain may be from something else.  ??

regards

roberta