RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 17:55:07 -0400 (EDT)
>I thought about that many times and I think,
>that the time span is too short. We are much
>to similar to the other apes. And: Why debate
>it, everyone can just try it out. He/She
>should only reduces the tolerances first,
>otherwise he/she wouldn't notice much.

Why Karl, you suggest I make a guinea pig of myself? Very good advice, what
better way to find the always unique tolerances of the individual? (I'm glad
I'm not fond of cake, I don't have two weeks to spare being sick: it's
planting time)!!

>But what does healthy mean? I think that only some
>of the second-generation Instinctos can be
>considered healthy. It is true that Asians don't
>get cancer or clogged arteries, but they get
>cancers of the stomach and guts, instead. (Because
>they eat so 'hot' seasoned food.

Good point--but it makes me consider--I have never heard a word about the
Mexicans and S. Am. indians who seem to thrive on hot chili--and our culture
hot behind them (sorry :) )  What of *Their* stomachs and guts, anyone hear?
Why not?

On another topic, does anyone know where to find organic peanut oil? Walnut
Acres used to carry it (expensive, you bet) but I guess the demand wasn't
there. I'd be most grateful...

Pat