RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 14:41:48 EDT
Hey Jo!

<< Role models tell me that they have gained enough awareness to get THEIR
 shit together. The responsibility still falls on me to get mine in order. >>

I think that that is precisely the problem. They may not be being entirely
honest with you. If you are thinking now of those NFL guys, one would have at
least a little reason to be suspicious of anything they said about anything,
right? But the effect of their claims about having their act together is to
put the onus and inadequacy back on you, make you feel like its your problem
that you can't stick to the diet.

<< Being raw doesn't bring me any shame just because there are promoters /
plagarists >>

It's not that it brings shame.  I think maybe what Tom meant is that
reasonable people do not want to be associated with idiots, and lying
plagarizing idiots at that!! So it makes it a little more difficult to speak
reasonably, with common sense, to regular people, about one's commitment to
raw food, when those bimbos make a spectacle of themselves doing the raw is
law thing.

<<..........who have been judged as dishonest.>>

Jo, ...... "judged'" as dishonest? It sounds like you maybe haven't looked at
the various transcripts which they actually copied word for word; or at the
archives of conversations on this list, where they just copied other people's
posts and writings and tried to pass them off as their own!!  Have you seen
these that I am referring to? Or maybe I am misinterpreting the tone of your
sentence above? (I hope ;-))

Lots of Love, Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)