RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Walter Semerenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 14:07:18 +0000
Hi, I had the pleasure of visiting the Hippocrates Health Institute in West
Palm Beach, FL.  I got a tour inside the kitchen, and the chef showed me
how he grew his sprouts.  I don't remember the exact terminology he used
to but it was something sounding like 'hydronic grown' sprouts.  Basically,
there were 4 levels of pans that had sprouts, and as the sprouts grow you
bring it up a level.  On top of the gadget, was a cool water mist that
allow the sprouts to grow.  I was thinking how much one of those cost.  Is
this a new kind of gadget or has it been around for a while?  Where can I
order one of these, or something that is similar (less expensive) than this

BTW, I sat in for a lecture with Brian Clement at the Hippocrates Inst.,
and it was very educational.  I wish I could stay longer.  Whenever I get
the money, I will take a vacation down there.  It is pretty expensive for a
week, but the learning experience is well-worth it.  I don't know too much
about this institute except that it was founded by Ann Wigmore (the
wheatgrass woman).  I got to talk to several people at the luncheon, and I
got overwhelming positive remarks how the program changed their lives.
Anyways, you can check out the web page at: http://www.hippocratesinst.com/

Walter.