RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Walter Semerenko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 05:13:35 +0000
Since I have been eating more raw foods 3 months ago, my facial complexion
has improved slightly.  I don't have a big acne problem; I just break out
1-3 pimples every 3-4 days. (I hate it when I get a big pimple)  My skin has
been a lot smoother too, but I think the flaxseed oil that I take has to do
something with it.  I don't eat a lot of raw foods.  I mostly get raw foods
through juicing.  I was wondering if anybody got rid of their acne problems
by eating raw foods?

I'm 21 years old, and I don't really know if this has to do with my hormones
or my diet. I don't eat meat except an occasional tuna, don't eat dairy
products, avoid anything processed with hydrogenated oil and artificial
flavors and colors.   I clean my face daily with tree tea oil, and try
different things like doing a baking soda scrub, epsom salts.  I am willing
to try a diet to find out what could be triggering this.  Could wheat gluten
be a culprit here?  Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Walter.