RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ryan Cormney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 1998 12:31:07 -0500
Hello to all, I haven't responded to this list for some time now.  Many of
changes have taken place.  most of you don't know me, but I do recognize a
few names.  I'm not even sure if this is the same list I used to write to.

Anyways to recap some of the highlights:
-I'm on leave of absence form med school, not planning on ever returning
-I'm not going to be involved in the health profession, so to speak, may be
a nutritional counseler of raw foods
-I'm no longer a vegan raw foodist, actually been eating a little of
everything trying to find what works for my body, I lost way to much weight
and actually did have an amino acid deficiency, tis true, I guess I couldn't
get everything from a plant source or I didn't have the right sources.

Anyways, much happier and healthier doing a less restrictive approach and
what I consider to be a denser nutritive diet.

I'm planning a trip to Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands for June which
brings me to a couple questions to anyone with experience in travels to this
area or something similar.

Actually any pointers would be helpful, tips, etc.  I will be going on my
own and I desire to buy a ticket and just go, not really plan anything.
Maybe a mistake but, I don't want to do some package the predetermines my
experiences or chance meetings.

Relay me anything that may be of help. I will be attempting to eat raw while
I there.  Who knows, if I find something I like I may just stay there for a
while.

Sincerely,
Ryan Cormney