RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 17:26:19 -0700 (MST)
Ellie:
>I don't know too much about Janov myself, his work is primal therapy,
>only what I've learned from Kirt who posts here also. I was a
>schizophrenic and diagnosed dozens of other things myself (all psyciatric
>disorders are the same, detox processes) for most of my life, and did
>much of my recovery by going to Adult Children of Alcoholics and in
>therapy where I was able to release emotions related to childhood trauma.
>Raw food also helps me to detox.

HI ELLie,
Thanks for the response. I do remember Janov now...Primal Scream.
Your explanations are brilliant and simple and I know you will find a means
of publishing it if not over the internet!
I don't understand your issue with copyright over the internet because if
it is your work you are free to publish where you will. You are not under
the aegis of a magazine, paper, journal, or institution. You can
self-publish.
Anyway, keep up the good work. Sent you another message earlier.

Sheila