RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
LIFE F0RCE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Apr 1998 10:21:24 EDT
Dear Peter,

You wrote:
<< I am posting the "The Invitation", a poem by an American Indian elder,
Orion Mountain Dreamer, of the Ojibwa tribe.  >>

Thank you for this gift. It's Sunday morning, quiet and sparkling outside
after a huge rain last night, and I am sitting here all choked up with tears
in my eyes from this most incredibly beautiful poem.

I'm going to print it out and hang it here in my office.

Thanks again.

Love, Liza

[log in to unmask] (Liza May)