RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 1998 17:44:04 -0800
I recently obtained a copy of a small pamphlet describing sprouting.
The title is "The Sprouting of Seeds for Fresh Food", author D.R. Hiatt,
and was published by Message Press, Coalmont (?), Tennessee, U.S.A.
There are no publication or copyright dates in the booklet.

If anyone on either list knows the date of original publication, I would
be interested in that information. My guess is that it was written in
the 1920's; it says on page 19: "Somewhat more recently, World War I in
fact...".  There are also references to a "Journal of Natural Living", in
the text.

Tom Billings