RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:25:26 GMT
Pet:
> As to fats, your body makes both fats and cholesterol...

Lynton:
so now I'm confused: if the body uses fats for fuel by preference, and makes
fats (presumably from carbohydrates) then how come I have insufficient
energy when say I eat only fruit?

Also, (same reasoning with cholesterol) do some people benefit from
Progesterone suppliments while having (more than) sufficient Cholesterol?

The anwers to these, and even more perplexing questions, will be answered by
...???

best regards :>) from
Lynton