RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 1997 23:25:31 GMT
Dariusz :
>Speaking of raw-foods as a cure, has anyone ever (personally or
>otherwise) experienced a complete or partial recovery from (fairly
>minor) vision problems (sight, that is)?

Lynton:
my eyesight was getting so bad I needed hobbly glasses (1.0+) to read a
newspaper earlier this year (I was eating about 50 percent cheese on toast).
Since I went back to all-raw, I can now read unaided, even some much smaller
text, tho its a bit of a strain.

There are also supplement programs for such problems as macroler
deterioration, tho apparently most people with the problem are not
interested - its asif they've bought the dogma that its incurable. ( I have
no personal knowledge that it actually works.)

And thank you, Dave Karas, for your experiences.

keep looking good,
Lynton