RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Noel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 06 Feb 1997 12:28:12 -0600
At 07:50 PM 2/5/97 Kirt wrote:
>But nature also gave us a big brain, able to modify our foodstuffs (and
>childrearing practices) to the point that they aren't useful, and in many
>instances destructive. We can use that big brain to idealize diets to the
>point that we are not considering the complexity of the issues
>involved--that is, the variance of individuals, individual's personal
>histories, and individual's genetic history.

snip:
>We are exceptions in nature: our _huge_ brain has the potential to screw
>everything up. What that makes me is very humble about any pronouncement I
>can verbalize, and doubly so when Perfection, Black and White are involved.

Hi everyone,
Someone mentioned the latest issue of National Geographic and the findings
that our ancestors ate RAF. In the same article it says that we grew our
big brains as a result of eating RAF. The researchers said this was nec-
essary as the other foods could not have met the great energy needs of
the BB(big brain). Now I have used my BB to decide to be a vegetarian.
Isn't nature funny? BTW my dogs really liked the magazine. They ate
the whole thing while I napped.

Ric mentioned a Dr.Burzynski. I looked him up on the web at:
http://www.cancermed.com/
There is some extremely interesting and tragic info there on cancer.
I would highly recommend looking at the site.

Peter, thanks a whole lot for all the information on fasting and
alkaline diets. I would really appreciate any further comments or
experiences on fasting. Everyone is leaving my house at the end of
February, so I plan my first fast for that time.

And finally, thanks Tom and everyone else for all the great information.

Peace

David Noel