RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Noel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 17:57:57 -0600
At 01:30 PM 1/30/97 -0800, Sol wrote:
>http://www.samart.co.th/hps/hfasts.htm has an absolutely amazing story of a
>fellow's (couldn't find his name) experience with multiple fasting and the
>healing reactions he experienced the deeper he went. I'm amazed the healing
>reactions didn't kill him.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking at this web site right now. They talk a lot about impacted fecal
matter, 5 to 15 lbs of it, that has been in the colon for years and that
can come out when fasting. Well, I heard a western doctor who has a radio
show say this was a bunch of bull. He said he had done many autopsies and
had never found anything stuck/impacted to the intestines walls. I have
heard lots of stuff over the years about cleaning out the colon. Does anyone
here know anything about this?

Peace

David Noel