RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ombodhi thoren st john <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1997 19:46:26 -0800 (PST)
On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Bob Avery wrote:

> Whenever you get this:  Too bad we don't have before and after
> cholesterol comparisons on you.  Would have been most interesting.

aloha!
	bob,
		sorry to disappoint you.  i haven't had a "physical"
since high school ('94 at the latest).  i haven't even met "my" doctor,
who assumed such status when i graduated from h.s. and all my stuff got
stored in my mom's attic in santa cruz.  mom goes to dr. isendorf and
thinks i should too.  she tells me he once ate a raw food diet, and now
does the vegan thing.  i do like some of his reccomendations
(acidophilus, a day of fruits or juices, etc.), yet no impulse to see him
has overtaken me.  the first visit takes a long lead time to schedule.
two weeks minimum (a month last time i called).  i suppose i'll see him
someday, and then i'll ask about free bloodwork and all that.  until
then, we'll just have to remain in the dark...

cultured,
	 bodhi