RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ben Odom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 16:05:52 -0600

Carol said in amazement:
>2-3 DOZEN per WEEK??!!  Is that a typo, Ben?

Hehe... no, that's not a typo.  When I _first_ began consuming raw eggs, I
typically would eat 4-6 dozen per week.  Then, as time went on, I only had
cravings for about 2-3 dozen per week.  Some days I eat them, some days I do
not.  Most often, I consume them in fruit "smoothies," but I also slurp them
straight when I so desire.  I have to admit, at first I found the texture a bit
unsettling.  But now eating them is second-nature.  I enjoy them very much.  Not
to mention.... I have become an expert egg cracker... >;-)

Regards,

Ben "Egghead" Odom

Note:  when I mention "raw eggs," I mean unrefrigerated fertile eggs obtained
from uncaged chickens which get plenty of sunlight.