RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 03:54:40 -0800
Lynton,

I'm still here, lurking. Yes, when I increased raw fat in my diet, beef,
marrow, egg yolks, and very fatty fish, my cholesterol did not go up. I
still eat these foods in large quantity. Last month my cholesterol was
183. HDL 74.

There is another important factor in this. I have done the work of
releasing repressed anger (stored us since childhood) which is stored as
neurochemicals, especially in the hypothalamus. This relieved the
endogenous toxicosis in my brain. Unless this work is done, the
toxicoisis results in periodic under- and over-excitation of the
pituitary and thyroid. This affects fat metabolism and causes all kinds
of problems, which could include abnormal levels of fats. Since doing
this work I have had, for example, a redistribution of fat in my body,
and now have a girlish figure--at my age of 70!

Ellie
--

Elnora Van Winkle
The Biology of Emotions: