RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elnora Van Winkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 05:19:43 -0800
Axel:
>>>people simply think i have eating disorders, specially whenever i go back
>to raw, even for a day.

Sheila:
It doesn't make any difference what other people think, the important
thing
is to get clear on what you need to do for yourself.

Yes, yes, even my therapist who was helping me release and redirect the
negative emotions that were the source of my food disorder accused me of
being anorexic when I began to eat all raw. I was further along in my
recovery from the food disorder than she was. Sounds like you are making
great progress, Axel. Hope you've had a chance to read my article. It's
what brought me to full recovery from my food disorder.

The Biology of Emotions  http://pages.nyu.edu/~er26

My best,

Ellie