RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cindy Schwimmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:36:50 -0500
I'm happy to have found this list. I have been transitioning to a raw food
diet for a little over a year and a half. I completed a chef training last
October and I'm preparing to give some brief informational lectures on the
benefits of raw food along with food prep classes.
I am commited to pulling together credible information and to sighting my
sources within a bibliography for those that attend and I have to say that
I'm a bit intimidated by all the information out there.
Can anyone suggest credible sources on food enzymes, food combining,
phytonutrients and any other books that might be helpful?  I have a small
collection of titles already and I lean toward those authors that have
tradtional medical backgrounds, however being a firm believer in more
alternative medicines and some th
eories, I don't want to dismiss valid
authors lacking the proper credentials.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.