RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rex Harrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 18:45:22 -0400
Thomas E. Billings wrote:

> ...because you regard weeds only as soil restoratives...

My last word on the subject: *not at all* (although they can be quite
beneficial in that regard).

Instead, I consider weeds as indicators.  They tell you what is going on with
the health of the field.  The wise farmer then knows what to do to grow the
maximum high quality crop.  Digging the weeds out, as your metaphor demands,
seems distressingly similar to the AMA's cut, burn, and poison crapola
normally inflicted on the human body and mind.

Tom, I was later going to explore a few holes in the website's twist on
"veterinary science," but I'm sensing a defensiveness here.  The thread is
dead on this end.

Regards,
Rex Harrill